Adult Nursing DiplomaGlobal Edulink
£ 299 - ($ 7,943) £ 35 - ($ 930)
- Curso intensivo
- 30 horas de estudio
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Understanding Immune System
Rest and Sleep
Communication in Nursing
Health and Safety for Nursing
Hygiene for Nursing
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to Nursing
- Communication in Nursing
- Health and Safety for Nursing
- Hygiene for Nursing
- Infection Control
- Medication Administration for Nursing
- Understanding Immune System in Nursing
- Rest and Sleep for Nurses
- Mobility and Immobility Issues in Nursing
- Pain Management for Nurses
- Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Oxygenation in Nursing
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Experienced nurses find fulfilling careers in positions of responsibility, often running nurse-led clinics, or taking leadership roles at executive level. It is possible to develop your career in clinical, research, education and management roles. A typical day in nursing is busy and diverse, and nurses don't just work in hospitals.