Associate's Degree Paralegal StudiesSBB College
En Bakersfield yRancho Mirage, Ventura (Estados Unidos)
- En 3 sedes (Estados Unidos)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Several areas of law
- Legal terminology
- Ethical practices, procedures and confidentiality
- Interviewing of clients and investigative techniques
- Learning to use the Standard Law Library
- Specialized computer programs specifically designed for research
- Developing legal analyses and writing skills
- Familiarity with the legal forms and documents
Students are also provided with client interview skills, basic investigative techniques, how to conduct legal research, and the art of briefing case law. Post-graduate employment is primarily in private law offices, but placement opportunities also exist in bank trust departments, insurance companies, government at all levels, and paralegal-only services.