Bridal and Special Occasions Make upGlobal Edulink
£ 199 - ($ 5,185) £ 20 - ($ 521)
- Curso intensivo
- 20 horas de estudio
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Cheeks & Brows
Concealers and Colour Corrections
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
MODULE 01 - MAKE UP APPLICATION
- Step by step make up application
- Face Makeup
- Eye Makeup
- Lips, Cheeks & Brows
- Day Make-up step by step application
- Night Make-up step by step application
- Lesson 1- Concealers and Colour Corrections
- Lesson-2 The Eyes Eyeshadow
MODULE 02 - THE LIPS & TYPES OF LIPS
- Purple Ombre Lips
- Pink Ombre Lips
- Red Ombre Lips
- Peach & Purple Lips
- Rose Lip Transfer
- Zebra Lip Transfer
- Lip liner application with pencil
- Lipstick application
MODULE 03 - PHYSIOLOGY OF MAKE UP APPLICATION
- Introduction to Basic Make-up Application
- What is Make-up
- Structure of the Skin
- Types of Skin
- Types of Eyes
- Basic Make-up
- Basic MAKE-UP Procedure
- Make-up Techniques
- How to put on Makeup Naturally
- Remove the Make-Up
- Make up is Art, Beauty is Sprit
- The Make-up Guide
MODULE 04 - MAKE UP FOR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS
- Special Considerations for Weddings & Events
- Bridal & Special Occasion Makeup as a business
- Bridal step by step application
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Having qualified as a make-up artist is a rich and rewarding career now a day. You can earn up to £3000 from £40 as a make-up artist. Before you get on this exciting path the better understanding you have of the different exciting opportunities that looking forward you as a make-up artist will save you time, money and effort.