- Curso intensivo
- 20 horas de estudio
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Culturally Responsive Teaching
A good plan and good classroom practices can help you and your learners get more from your lessons. Most teachers have an intuitive understanding of how to plan and manage a class. This online base Classroom Management Training course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours. Each unit carries 10 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic of the curriculum.
Unit 01: Basics of Classroom Management
- Introduction to effective classroom management
- Teachers voice and control
- Understanding your area of control
- Start with your lesson
- Setting students up for success
- Reduce distractions
- Create clearly defined class rules
- Managing your classroom
- Give clear instructions
- Behaviour narration
- Inventing and redirection
- Escalated problem
- Building a positive classroom culture
- Why is classroom culture important?
- Make student learning the centre of all
- Rewards systems
Unit 02: Communication in Modern Classroom (10 Guided learning hours)
- Communication in the digital age
- What are the modern communication skills?
- The essentials of communication
- Introduce digital literacy to your classroom
- Communicate with your students
- The importance of classroom communication
- Collaboration with Google drive
- Video office hours with Google hangouts
- Communicate with your school
- Importance of school wide communication
- Connect with your community
- Communicate with large community
- Social media for educators
- Bring in experts using videoconferencing
- Blogging for educators
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Teaching Assistant Primary Teacher Secondary Teacher Coaching & Mentoring Instructor