Course For Teachers Of Business English (Lcci Fctbe)International House Mexico City
The London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Foundation Certificate for Teachers of Business English course is a 33-hour course designed to allow candidates to develop a basic knowledge of the "Teaching Business English" (TBE) profession in order to develop an understanding of the professional skills that are required of the business English teacher, identify the methodologies that are most effective in the business English classroom and develop an understanding of the basic business concepts and practices that the business English teacher is expected to be familiar with.
This course is open to both native and non-native teachers of English.
The core syllabus covers:
- differences between General and Business English
- methods of needs analysis
- course design and lesson planning
- teaching methodologies
- differences between teaching groups and one-to-one
- materials evaluation
- basic business terminology
- developing business-related skills (eg presentations, etc)