Customer Service Skills DiplomaStudy365
£ 399 - ($ 10,630) £ 39 - ($ 1,039)
- Curso intensivo
- 45 horas de estudio
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Customer Service Skills
This Diploma course of Customer Service is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 45 guided learning hours:
1. Customer Service Principles
2. Customer Service Essentials
3. Setting Customer Service Goals & Objectives
4. Communication Skills for Customer Service
5. Customer Service Techniques
6. How to Manage Customer Service Team
7. Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
8. Leading Customer Service Team
9. Teamworking and Team Building
10. Handling Customer Complains
11. How to Work with Unhappy Customers
12. How to Gain Back Lost Customers
13. Telephone Techniques
14. Telephone Etiquette
15. Telephone Customer Service
16. Power of Telephone Courtesy
17. Internal Customer Service
18. Customer Service at Call Centres
19. Social Intelligence
20. Negotiation Skills
21. Time Management
22. Work Life Balance
23. Stress Management at Workplace
24. Safety in the Work Place
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a;
Contract Centre Supervisor
Customer Relations Advisor