Education - Autism MALondon South Bank University Department of Education
En London (Inglaterra)
- London (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
All modules are assessed by a mix of assignments, presentations, research projects and portfolio development.Year 1
- Understanding autism and learning
- Option 1 or National SENCO award part 1
- Option 2 or National SENCO award part 2
- Researching special needs in education
- Commence dissertation
- Teaching and learning: the needs of learners with special needs, autism and disability
- Autism, individuality and identity
- Special education needs and disability (SEND)
In year one you'll typically study two modules of 36 hours contact time each plus self-managed study hours.