Executive Secretarial & PA CourseStudy365
£ 249 - ($ 6,720) £ 24 - ($ 648)
- Curso intensivo
- 30 horas de estudio
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
This Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
UNIT 01: Secretarial Skills Development
- Job functions and Description of a Secretary/ and PA.
- Diary Management.
- Business Reports and Letter Writing.
- E-mails Writing Tips.
- Handling Confidential Documents.
- Successful Meeting Minutes.
- Note Taking.
- Documents proofreading.
- Data Management, Record Keeping and Filing.
- Appointment Booking and Arranging Interviews.
- Delivering Postal Mail.
UNIT 02: Administrative Skills Development
- Customer Service and Telephone Handling Skills.
- Organising a Meeting.
- Event Planning.
- Arrange Business Travel & Accommodation
- Invoicing/Petty cash.
- QuickBooks for Payroll Management
UNIT 03: Personal Skills Development
- Tips for Speed Reading.
- Creating an Effective CV and Cover Letter
- How to face a Job Interview
- Time Management.
- Confidence Building.
- Motivating Employees.
- Social Media for Personal and Professional Development.
UNIT 04: Computer Literacy Skills Development
- Typing (Choose from selection).
- Typing Speed Development.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Outlook.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a Secretary or Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions. Alternately, you can specialise in one area such as medical or legal secretarial work. In some companies you can move up through their internal vacancies or move to different areas.