HR ManagementGlobal Edulink
£ 299 - ($ 7,943) £ 20 - ($ 531)
- Curso intensivo
- 20 horas de estudio
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Human Resource management
Personal and Professional development
Compensation and Benefits
Job Analysis and Selection
Employee Performance Appraisal
Human Resource Legislations
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- Employee Motivation
- Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Team Development and Team Work
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are countless roles in human resource management and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. HR Administrator HR Assistant HR Advisor HR Manager HR Director Recruitment and Hiring Manager HR Consultant Training and Development Manager HR Executive Employee relation officer and you may find many more career paths by studying HR courses.