IOSH Managing Safely CourseThe Knowledge Academy
£ 2,195 - ($ 57,583)
- Cardiff (Gales)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
The IOSH Managing Safely in Construction training course is suitable for those in a line management or supervisory role working within the Construction Sector . Through completing the course delegates can ensure that, as managers, they meet their responsibilities for Health and Safety in the workplace. This course focuses on specific topics such as CDM, Management of Contractors and Accident Investigation.
There are no pre-requisites.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for managers and senior site staff who are required to manage efficiently and effectively in compliance with both the organisations’ safety policy and current health and safety legislation.
What will you learn?
The course aims to give managers the knowledge and skills necessary to operate in compliance with both their organisation’s policy and best practice in health and safety. In addition to enabling them to recognise the hazards likely to be present in the construction industry and the actions needed to control and manage them.
Delegates will also receive an IOSH accredited certificate .
- Understand relevant health and safety legislation, codes of practice, guidance notes, managerial responsibilities and know where to find information sources.
- Explain how legal duties translate into managerial responsibilities.
- Distinguish between the duties and responsibilities of the employer and employee, client, contractor and sub-contractor
- Verify the competence of contractors and sub-contractors.
- Have an understanding of risk assessment and risk control.
- Describe the concept of unsafe acts and unsafe conditions.
- Select workplace precautions relative to the hazards and record results in risk assessments and carry out reviews.
- Understand the statutory requirements for reporting and recording of accidents and incidents
- Distinguish between accidents, incidents and near misses.
- Understand the principles of accident/incident investigation.
- Know the importance of continuous active monitoring.
- Explain the importance of consultation with employees or their representatives.
- IOSH Courses are Fully Accredited
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- The IOSH Course Includes Pre Course Material, Manuals & Certificate
- Written situations are Brought to Life through Enjoyable Practical Exercises
- Understand Risk Assessment
- Understand Principles of Accident Investigations
- Gain Essential Knowledge of Relevant Legislation in the Health & Safety Industry
- Delegates are supported from Enrolment to Exam
- Courses delivered by World Class IOSH training instructors in Luxury Venues
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to a IOSH training advisor today