IOSH Working SafelyWise Global Training Ltd
£ 89 - ($ 2,364)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Health and Safety Management
Certain industries present more risks than others; therefore, it’s critical for companies under such industries to make certain that all the members of their organisation are thoroughly educated on the policies established by authorities pertaining to workplace health and safety. One method of ensuring this is by requiring workers to undergo IOSH Working Safely Training.What is IOSH Working Safely training?
IOSH stands for the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health. It is an organisation that designs and accredits training courses to equip various industries with tried and true practices, and principles of workplace health and safety. One of the training courses it has come up with is the IOSH Working Safely Training course.
The IOSH Working Safely course covers the following issues:
- An introduction that emphasises the importance of personal responsibility;
- The definitions of hazard and risk, using everyday language and familiar examples — so no confusing jargon;
- Identification of common hazards, including noise, slips and falls, work traffic, and the like;
- Improving safety performance — bridging the gap between management and the workforce, with a focus on contract work, emergency procedures, health checks, etc., and
- Reducing environmental impacts, and how employees can get involved in the process.