ITIL® Service Design OnlineThe Knowledge Academy
£ 349 - ($ 9,093)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
The ITIL® Service Design Online Training Course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Service Design
- The contents and use of Service Design Packages
- The fundamental aspects of Service Design
- Service Acceptance Criteria and how to use them to create value
- Principles of Service Design
- The measurement systems and metrics
- Designing and utilising the Service Portfolio to enhance business value
- Designing service solutions related to a customer’s needs
- Service Design Processes
- The flow of Service Design in relation to the business and customer
- The interaction of Service Design processes
- The five Design Aspects and how they incorporate into the Service Design process
- Implementation and Improvement of Service Design
- The six-stage implementation/improvement cycle and how the actions in each stage of the cycle are applied.
- Business Impact Analysis, risk assessment and Service Level Requirements and how they can affect service design solutions.
- Organising for Service Design
- The Service Design roles and responsibilities, how they are used, where they are used and how a Service Design organisation would be structured to use these roles.