ITIL® Service Operation with ExamThe Knowledge Academy
£ 349 - ($ 9,453)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
The ITIL Service Operation Online Training Course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Service Operation
- The processes and service lifecycle phases
- Main aspects of Service Operation
- Core concepts of Service Operation
- Principles of Service Operation
- How service operation is organised
- The definition of “operational health”
- The creation, components and implementation of a complete communication strategy.
- Service Operation Processes
- The use of the five key processes
- The interaction of the five key processes
- The value to the business that each of the Service Operation processes contribute
- Technology Consideration
- What technology supports Service Operation, how these can be used and where
- The technology required to support the Service Operations processes.
- Risks, Challenges and Critical Success Factors
- The challenges and risks related to Service Operation
- The details behind how challenges can be addressed
- The Critical Success Factors (CSFs) related to Service Operation
- Detailed models for measuring and monitoring Service Operation CSFs