jQuery Mobile TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - ($ 1,878)
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Windows and mac
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 4.7 Hours (72 lessons)
• Instructor: Ben Jaffe
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
Take your skills to the next level. This Learning jQuery Mobile Tutorial Video is the ultimate in comprehensive instruction for the discerning professional.
These training classes use broadcast quality audio and video to deliver concise and informative training right to your desktop. The course is presented via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
These Learning jQuery Mobile Tutorials break even the most complex subjects down into easy to follow segments, following along is simple. Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of training.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
• Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses, seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard training manuals.
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.Free Videos From This Course What Is jQuery Mobile And Who Uses It IOS Simulator Downloading jQuery Mobile Page Titles And Prefetching Creating Basic Buttons Toolbar Positioning Count Bubbles HTML5 Form Attributes Theme Roller - Part 1 Orientation And Scroll Events
Introduction To jQuery Mobile What Is jQuery Mobile And Who Uses It What You Should Expect jQuery Mobile Vs. Native Device Support
Tools You Will Need What Is A Local Server MAMP WAMP IOS Simulator Other Mobile Simulators Webkit Web Inspector Downloading jQuery Mobile Including jQuery Mobile
Pages And Dialogs Page Structure Single-Page Templates Multi-Page Templates The Navigation Model Linking Pages Page Transitions Creating Dialogs Preloading Pages Page Titles And Prefetching
Buttons Creating Basic Buttons Inline Buttons Button Groups Button Icons Icon Positioning Specifying Custom Button Icons
Toolbars Toolbar Basics Headers Footers Toolbar Positioning Navbar Widgets Persistant Toolbars
Content HTML Markup Styling Layout Grids Collapsible Accordion Widgets
List Views Basic List Views List Dividers Nested Lists Inset Lists Split Button Lists Custom Icons Count Bubbles Content Formatting Search Filter Bar Lists And Forms
Forms Form Basics HTML5 Form Attributes Placeholder Text And Label Accessibility Text Inputs Sliders Flip Toggle Switches Radio Buttons Checkboxes Select Buttons And Containing Form Elements Prevent Form Styling Submittal And Validation
Themes Theming Pages Theming Content Theming Buttons Theming Forms Theming Lists Theme Roller - Part 1 Theme Roller - Part 2
Conclusion About The Author