Legal Secretary CourseStudy365
£ 249 - ($ 6,632) £ 24 - ($ 639)
- Curso intensivo
- 25 horas de estudio
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
This online Legal Secretary Training course has been designed for 25 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you the idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Content (Course Outline):
Unit 01: Understanding the Legal Systems
- English Legal System
- Difference between civil law and criminal law UK
- Court system and structure in UK
- How laws are made
Unit 02: Developing General Secretarial Skills
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner
- Dealing with enquiries from clients via email, fax and letter
- Using a diary management system and making appointments
- Keeping records of costs and controlling petty cash
- Delivering and collecting documents
- Keeping Records and Filing
Unit 03: Developing Legal Secretarial Skills
- Production of letters and legal documents such as wills, contracts and court papers
- Working from notes and digital dictation
- Preparing court forms and statements
- Importance of proof reading
- Dealing with fee processes
- Attending court or police cells with solicitors
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Starting salaries can be between £18,000 and £22,000 a year, depending on your location. With experience, this can rise to between £22,000 and £33,000. Highly-qualified legal secretaries can earn between £35,000 and £40,000 or more a year. With experience you could progress to senior legal secretary, PA or office manager in larger firms.