Microsoft Excel 2013 – AdvancedGlobal Edulink
£ 199 - ($ 5,221) £ 29 - ($ 761)
- Curso intensivo
- 15 horas de estudio
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Inserting charts and graphs
Troubleshoot Invalid Data
Export and Import Excel Data
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 15 guided learning hours.
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Trace Cells
- Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Create a Data List Outline
- Create Sparklines and Scenarios
- Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Create Interactive Data with Power View
- Consolidate Data
- Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Erge Workbooks
- Export and Import Excel Data
- Integrate Excel Data with the Web
- Create a Web Query
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Completing this training course will show any potential employer that you are comfortable and confident with using key Microsoft Excel applications. This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as Admin Assistant, PA, Secretary, and Administrator, Accountant, Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Office Manager or any other role in the office environment.