Microsoft Excel 2013 – BeginnerGlobal Edulink
£ 199 - ($ 5,221) £ 29 - ($ 761)
- Curso intensivo
- 15 horas de estudio
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Use the Help System
Replace Data & Spell Check
Apply Cell Styles
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 15 guided learning hours.
- Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Create a Basic Worksheet & Use the Help System
- Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, & Rows
- Search, Replace Data & Spell Check a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts, Add Borders and Colour to Cells
- Align Cell Contents & Apply Cell Styles
- Printing Workbook Contents
- Format and Manage Worksheet
- Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks
- Customize General and Language Options
- Customize Formula
- Customize Proofing and Save Options
- Customizing Other of Excel Functions
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
You should have installed MS Office 2013 software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
Completing this training course will show any potential employer that you are comfortable and confident with using key Microsoft Excel applications. This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as Admin Assistant, PA, Secretary, and Administrator, Office Manager or any other role in the office environment.