Nannying and Childcare TrainingGlobal Edulink
£ 199 - ($ 5,248) £ 20 - ($ 527)
- Curso intensivo
- 10 horas de estudio
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Health and Safety
Working in partnership
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours:
- Introduction to Nanny Training
2. ESTABLISHING ROUTINES
- Care Routines
- Establishing Routines- Video
- Reading Materials- Establishing Routines
- Example 01
- Example 02
- Example 03
- Example 04
- Activity 02
3. THE EMPLOYER (PARENTS)
- Working in Partnership with Parents
- The Employer (Parents)- Video
- Reading Materials- The Employer
- Examples 5
- Activity 03
4. ESSENTIALS FOR NANNIES
- The Professional Nanny
- Essentials for Nannies- Video
- Reading Materials- Essentials for Nannies
- Nannies on Call Tips- Nanny Interview
- Activity 04
5. HEALTH AND SAFETY
- How to establish a healthy & safe home based environment
- Health and Safety- Video
- Reading Materials- Health & Safety
- Example- Health & Safety
- Activity 05
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
In addition to working in the UK, there are also opportunities to work overseas. Positions are advertised through agencies and in the national and local press. Nannies with the qualifications mentioned in the Entry and Training sections may move in to nursery nursing positions. See the nursery nurse profile for more information.