PRINCE2® Foundation ExamStudy365
£ 399 - ($ 10,396) £ 209 - ($ 5,445)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
IT Project Management
The PRINCE2 Foundation exam is aiming to measure whether a candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2.
The Foundation Exam is a 1 hour multiple choice exam which will test your knowledge and understanding of PRINCE2.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 75 questions per paper
- Five questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required (out of 70 available) to pass – 50%
- One hour’s (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book.
- Online exam is available
- Prerequisites: None
The Foundation exam is recorded by PEOPLECERT using your webcam and the footage is then reviewed to ensure that all the regulations were adhered to before a pass or fail decision is confirmed.
Exam Body: PEOPLECERT
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Foundation you will qualify to be: Project Administrator PMO Co-Ordinator In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum.