Project ManagementGlobal Edulink
£ 299 - ($ 7,966) £ 39 - ($ 1,039)
- Curso intensivo
- 20 horas de estudio
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Scope and Requirements
Six Sigma Challenges
Leadership and Conflicts
Basic Meeting Rules
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
01. INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Introduction and Overview
- Teams, Leadership and Conflicts
- Project Communication
- Basic Meeting Rules
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Needs
- Scope and Requirements
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Project Methodologies
- Resource and Techniques Estimating
- Project Performance and Change Management
- Handouts- Introduction to Project Management
02. EXECUTIVE STRATEGY & MANAGEMENT FOR THE PROJECT
- The Basics of Project Management
- The Keys to Success and Strategy Basics
- Handouts- Executive Strategy & Management for the Project
03. QUALITY MANAGEMENT OF THE PROJECT
- Concept of Quality, Key Terms & Categories
- Customer Input & Plan Quality
- Quality Control, Control Charts & Sampling
- Six Sigma Challenges
- Handouts- Quality Management of the Project
04. SCHEDULE & COST CONTROL OF THE PROJECT
- Project Management Review
- Time Management, Schedules & Estimating
- Critical Path & Resource Leveling
- Cost and Estimating
- Earned Value and Forecasting
- Chain Management and Results
- Cost Calculations & Payback Period
- Handouts- Schedule & Cost Control of the Project
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This training leads you to become a Project Analyst, Project Assistant, Project Consultant, Project Coordinator, Project Administrator, Project Manager, Project Leader, Business Developer and many more.