Project Management EssentialGlobal Edulink
£ 345 - ($ 9,311) £ 35 - ($ 945)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
IT Project Management
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
1. INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT
2. AREAS OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
3. PRIORITIES ORDER OF PROJECTS
4. PROJECT DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
5. CREATE A PROJECT SCHEDULE
6. PROJECT RUNNING
7. TEAMWORK OF THE PROJECT
8. MONITORING AND CONTROLLING PROJECTS
9. CLOSING PROJECTS
10. THE VALUES OF PROJECT ETHICS
11. THE ETHICAL STANDARDS FOR PROJECTS
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This training leads you to become a Project Analyst, Project Assistant, Project Consultant, Project Coordinator, Project Administrator, Project Manager, Project Leader, Business Developer and many more.