Sage 50 Training CourseStudy365
£ 249 - ($ 6,614) £ 24 - ($ 638)
- Curso intensivo
- 20 horas de estudio
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
This Sage 50 training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours:
1. Introduction to Sage 50
2. Sage Basics
6. Maintenance and File Handling
7. Manager and Jobs
8. Budget and Charts
9. Account Management and Customer Setup
10. Job and Vendor Setup
11. Inventory and Emplyee Setup
12. Security Setup
13. ACTI Link
14. Tasks Overview
15. Forms, Reports, and Recap
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Payroll Administrator, and Accountant etc.
You should have installed Sage 50 software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.