Sage 50 Training CourseStudy365
£ 249 - ($ 6,534) £ 24 - ($ 630)
- Curso intensivo
- 20 horas de estudio
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
This Sage 50 training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours:
1. Introduction to Sage 50
2. Sage Basics
6. Maintenance and File Handling
7. Manager and Jobs
8. Budget and Charts
9. Account Management and Customer Setup
10. Job and Vendor Setup
11. Inventory and Emplyee Setup
12. Security Setup
13. ACTI Link
14. Tasks Overview
15. Forms, Reports, and Recap
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why you choose us:
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Quick results and delivery of your certificate.
- Career development services and counselling.
- Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Payroll Administrator, and Accountant etc.
You should have installed Sage 50 software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.