Social Media MarketingGlobal Edulink
£ 249 - ($ 6,720) £ 29 - ($ 783)
- Curso intensivo
- 15 horas de estudio
- Campus virtual
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Using Pin and Widgets
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 15 guided learning hours.
- How Facebook Works
- Posts that Engage Your Fans
- Promotions and Managing Your Facebook
- LinkedIn’s Network
- Careers with LinkedIn
- Your Connections with Others
- Start with Twitter
- Building the Twitter Network
- Create an Account
- Using Google+
- Google Analytics
- Skills Needed for Interesting Video
- Manage Your YouTube Account
- Create a YouTube Channel
- What is Pinterest
- Connecting to Social Networks
- Using Pin and Widgets
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This training course will lead you to become a Digital Marketer (Digital Marketing Executive), Social Media Consultant, Marketing Executives, Advertising and Sales Executive, Marketing Managers, and Business Development Managers etc.