TOGAF Certified - TOGAF Training Courses. Guaranteed Pass!The Knowledge Academy
£ 1,099 - ($ 25,221)
- Cardiff (Gales)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
This TOGAF® 9.1 course lasts 4 days and will provide you with the knowledge needed to pass the TOGAF® Part 1 (Foundation) and Level 2 (Certified) exam. The course is fully accredited by The Open Group and includes an exam voucher, to enable you to take the exam at a time of your choosing.
Achieving TOGAF® Certified will allow you to demonstrate your knowledge of the ideas behind TOGAF® and the application of TOGAF® to the enterprise technology environment.
No pre-course reading is required, but we recommend reading the book ‘TOGAF Version 9.1’ (ISBN: 9789087536794)
Anybody can attend this course and there are no prerequisites.
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for anybody interested in learning more about Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®.
- 4 days, with a two-part structure
- The first two days will cover material for the TOGAF® Foundation part of the exam
- The remaining two days will prepare you for the second part of the exam, TOGAF® Certified
- The exam is booked separately through Prometric. We will provide you with a voucher for this.
- Course Introduction
- Management Overview
- The TOGAF® 9.1 Components
- An Introduction to the Architecture Development Method
- The Enterprise Continuum
- The Architecture Repository
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The Architecture Content Metamodel
- The Preliminary Phase
- Architecture Governance
- Business Scenarios
- Stakeholder Management
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- Building Blocks and the ADM
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Phase A: Architecture Vision
- Phase B: Business Architecture
- Phase B: Business Architecture – Catalogs, Diagrams, and Matrices
- Phase C: Information Systems Architecture
- Phase C: Data Architecture
- Phase C: Data Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- Phase C: Applications Architecture
- Phase C: Applications Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
- Foundation Architecture
- Phase D: Technology Architecture
- Phase D: Technology Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
- Migration Planning Techniques
- Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
- Phase F: Migration Planning
- Phase G: Implementation Governance
- Phase H: Architecture Change Management
- ADM Requirements Management
- Architecture Partitioning
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Iteration and Levels
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Security
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: SOA
- Architecture Maturity Models
- Architecture Skills Framework
TOGAF Combined Part 1 & 2 Examination
The exam is in two parts, Foundation and Certified. It lasts a total of 150 minutes.
- Closed book
- 60 minutes
- Pass mark is 55%
- Open book
- 90 minutes
- Pass mark is 60%
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We provide world-class learning material
- We make the learning experience enjoyable
- We are trusted by globally leading brands such as JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony as a learning partner of choice.
- We provide pre- and post-course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands-on, using real-world examples
- As a market leader, we have an extremely high global pass rate
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader for professional qualifications
- We provide value for money and trained over 25,000 delegates in 2014
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Click ‘Book Now’ or ‘Enquire’ next to the date of your choice and our expert advisors will be in touch.
What is TOGAF®?
TOGAF® (The Open Group Architecture Forum) is a globally used standard for Enterprise Architecture. TOGAF® is a trusted and vendor-neutral Certified which ensures enterprise architecture professionals share the same standards across the world.
TOGAF® is managed by The Open Group, a global consortium of organisations which develops open standards and Certified for IT. TOGAF® is used by successful companies all across the world, including Hilton Hotels, Boeing, BP and Thomson Reuters.
Dairy Farm is a leading retail company which sells food and hygiene products across China and the Pacific region. After some major structural changes in the late 90s, they needed a Technical Architecture and chose TOGAF®.
In 1996, Dairy Farm appointed a new CEO and moved from a federation of companies into a group. This required them to pull all of their businesses together and create a single IT infrastructure. The business was moving so fast that the IT couldn’t catch up.
By implementing their TOGAF®-based architecture, Dairy Farm was able to move their business and IT operations more closely together. They were also able to spend more time on IT Governance and have more control over their overall IT spend.
- World class Enterprise Architecture training accredited by The Open Group
- Exam Pass Guarantee: Enrol in any of our TOGAF® classes and we guarantee that you will pass the TOGAF® exam. See FAQs Below
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Proven Enterprise Architecture methodology and framework used by world’s leading organisations in TOGAF® Certified
- Courses delivered by expert TOGAF® Training instructors
- TOGAF® Exam Voucher included with your TOGAF® course.
- TOGAF® Training in luxury nationwide venues
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to a TOGAF® Training advisor