MBA - Finance & Accounting
The experience is worthwhile. The Materials coupled with the Faculty Lectures are world class. I have recommend it to my friend L's and colleague. Thanks IUBH ONLINE
← | →
Have not started my class
← | →
It's been quite an awesome Experience so far
← | →
Which projects are worth investing in? What is the actual value of a company? What instruments are available to measure the value of a company and assess financial markets? How can one ensure an optimal balance between the competing goals of liquidity, safety, yield, and growth?
The MBA programme with specialization in Finance & Accounting, by IUBH University of Applied Sciences, offers answers to these and other complex questions on the topic of financing and investing.
You develop skills in preparing and executing financial policy decisions, learn how to handle financing options on international capital markets as well as accounting in accordance with international standards, and acquire in-depth investment-analysis and portfolio-management expertise so you can optimise your company’s financial performance.
Upon completion of this programme, you will have a deep understanding of the capital structures of a corporation and have an awareness of important considerations when investing and undertaking necessary financing.
So, if you want more information about this programme contact IUBH University of Applied Sciences through Emagister.co.uk without hesitation. You won’t regret it!
¿Qué objetivos tiene esta formación?: Whether you want a career as a risk manager for an international sporting goods manufacturer, a management consultant in the financial service of a global car manufacturer, in financial controlling for one of the world’s largest consultancies or as a compliance officer: a degree in Finance & Accounting helps you become an expert in financial planning and risk management, making you a valuable employee in a forward-looking industry.
Requisitos: Completed undergraduate study (210 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variants, 180 ECTS for the 90 ECTS variants) from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent] Proof of min. two years of relevant work experience Proof of English skills: TOEFL (min. 80 points) or IELTS (min. Level 6) or Duolingo English test (min. 51%) or Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or Equivalent proof
Sedes y fechas disponibles
Valoración del curso
Valoración del Centro
Oladipo Bernard Olayinka
Abba Auwal Ibrahim
- Business Finance
- Financial Training
- Business Process
- IT risk
- 1st semester
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Elective A - Introduction & Specialisation
- Elective B - Introduction
- Elective B - Specialisation
- Capstone Project
The MBA with a specialism in Finance & Accounting will prepare you for a career in the field of global financial markets and related areas.
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will develop skills in preparing and carrying out fiscal decisions on the international capital market.
- You will learn to work with financing options on international capital markets as well as accounting in compliance with international standards.
- You will obtain in-depth knowledge in the area of investment analysis and portfolio management to improve the fiscal performance of businesses.
MBA - Finance & Accounting