Master in Event Management, Protocol and Business Tourism
En Madrid (Spain)
This program will be conducted in English in Madrid
The objective of Ostelea’s Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism is to equip professionals and executives to lead business projects focused on planning and managing various types of events (in particular, Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE), as well as congresses, conventions and trade fairs), ensuring that they have a firm grasp of the concepts of protocol and communications and public relations strategies, and enabling them to generate tourism development specializing in the quality business tourism sector. The programme also ensures that participants have the business perspective required to be efficient in the decision-making process.
Para realizar este curso debes tener uno de estos niveles de estudios: Bachelor's Degree, Professional Diploma, Masters, Ph.D
Instalaciones y fechas
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Event Management
- Empresas turisticas
- Event Organization
- Tourism Business
- Organization of tourism companies
- Strategic management in tourism business and event
- Management companies organizing events and business tourism
- Management of tourist companies
- Introduction to business tourism and events organization.
- Strategic management in tourism business and event.
- Management companies organizing events and business tourism.
- Master's Thesis.