Postgraduate in Design of Work space
Gracias a este curso he obtenido una gran variedad de conocimientos teóricos y estéticos en relación al escaparatismo. He aprendido a adaptar un comercio según sus necesidades y estoy segura que esto me será muy útil en el futuro.
← | →
En Barcelona (España)
Importe original en EUR:
From 2003, year after year, the Postgraduate Diploma in Design of Work Space has transmitted knowledge and professional experience about interior design in the working environment to all the students that have taken the course.
The main goal of this postgraduate is to delve into spatial organization, environmental quality and comfort aspects, having in mind the new behaviours in the world of work. Corporative goals are also in focus. Finally, this course aims to acquire a concrete awareness about what space usage means, emphasizing in design communication in order to transmit business values and to answer people’s wishes.
The central project of this postgraduate, carried out around a thematic area related to contemporary work spaces, is nourished with the knowledge acquired in the modules of the course –all of them are also related to a practical exercise, as described in the course’s programme-, and with the experience provided by those visits to model buildings, professional offices, and to centres of system equipment production related to work space, where companies in this sector of industry take a central role and transmit their valuable background.
This course counts on a team of specialized teachers with a wide professional career. Meanwhile, during 14 years of existence, this course has counted on several lecturers of international standing, such as Sevil Peach, Roland Bouroullec, Iñaki Ábalos, Alejandro Zaera, Carlos Ferrater, Fermín Vázquez, Nic Bewick, Francisco Vázquez, Daniel Freixes, Martí Guixé, El Último Grito, Carme Pinós, Jordi Badía, Santiago Miranda, and Curro Claret, among many others.
¿Qué objetivos tiene esta formación?:
The programme of the Postgraduate Diploma in Design of Work Space trains students to face with solvency the challenges of the professional world and prepare them to be capable of solving the requirements asked by the promoter and to be propositive having in mind the identity of the people involved.
To delve into the specific production features of the different modalities in design in relation to the space that has to be designed.
To know the requirements of the corporations and, specially, of the workers regarding digitalization and new work habits.
To assimilate the social and cultural emerging values that can be found at the base of the implementation criteria through those disciplines implied: sociology, ergonomics, sustainability, technology, prevention, and its influence in the project process.
To apply, in a creative way, the acquired knowledge corresponding to the notion of design.
To evaluate the incidence of new technologies in conditioning the physic space.
Students will get a specialization in design of interior space for a working environment. During this course, they have the opportunity to be trained in detailed aspects of interior projects, to delve into sustainable values –lights, colours, materials-, and to acquire a critical and innovative view about work space.
¿Esta formación es para mí?: Graduates in Design. Architects. Architectural technicians, building engineers. Graduates in Fine Arts. Professionals or academics with proven experience in the fields this course covers.
Para realizar este curso debes tener uno de estos niveles de estudios: Grado universitario, Master, Doctorado
Instalaciones y fechas
Valoración del curso
Valoración del Centro
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Data Management
- Corporative interior design
- Work space
- Work space design
- Planning guide
- New project operators
- Basic values
- Work space equipment
- Interior space perception
- New meanings
- Communication and design
- Resource Management
- Voice management
- Mechanization of the environment
- Facilities and project management
- Operating services
The Postgraduate Diploma in Design of Work Space is structured in the following thematic modules:
1. PLANNING GUIDE OF THE WORK SPACE
- Basic measures.
- Mechanization of the environment.
- Voice and data management.
- Introduction to the resource management: facilities and project management.
- Maintenance and replacement, operating services.
- Space organisation. Project operators.
- Architectural devices and work organisation.
- Historical evolution and recent geography of the office buildings.
- Communication and Design.
- Design for the company –design for the users.
- Concept and space planning.
- Safety, health and risk prevention.
- Acoustic, light and thermal comfort.
- Elements of the system: furniture.
- Elements of the system: lighting.
- Applied graphics. Signage. Corporative image.
- Facing materials. Cataloguing and the products approval.
- Production processes of dividing lines and accessories.
- Light as an active in the space conceptualization.
- New textures, new meanings.
- About colour.
- A project which consists of the implementation of an administrative or professional office in a pre-existent venue.
Importe original en EUR: